2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Amity University Clubs

I recently joined the Amity University and came to know about the various clubs and committees available in this University? Can you please tell me is there any sports clubs present in this University? If yes tell me the process to join this club also tells me is there any web portal available for these clubs?
Similar Threads
Thread
Amity School of Engineering Amity University Uttar Pradesh Noida
NMIMS Student Clubs
IIT Mumbai Clubs
Amity School Of Architecture And Planning Amity University Lucknow Campus
Clubs at wharton MBA
List of CCSU clubs
IIT Madras Clubs
IITM Clubs
Clubs In IIT Bombay
Amity Institute Of Information Technology Amity University Noida
IIT Madras Clubs
Goizueta MBA Clubs
Clubs At Azusa Pacific University
Clubs In IIT Mumbai
Amity Business School Amity University Noida / Lucknow
IIM Lucknow Clubs
IIT Guwahati Clubs
IITD Clubs
Clubs In IIM Calcutta
5. Amity School Of Distance Learning Amity University New Delhi
10th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Amity University Clubs

Hey Buddy, I want to know the Academy & Clubs of Amity University so will you please tell me?
10th April 2018, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Amity University Clubs

Amity benchmarks only against the best universities around the world. Amitys faculty and senior team members travel all over the globe to imbibe the best practices, so that students get the best environment to pursue their dreams.

Academy & Clubs

AMITY RIDING & POLO ACADEMY
Riding towards excellence

The Amity Riding & Polo Academy provides Amity students and patrons access to state-of-the-art horse riding and equestrian facilities. Bringing together the best breeds and riding arenas, the academy offers introduction, training and practice opportunities for riders at all levels and disciplines, including Dressage, Show Jumping, Grid Work and Cross Country.

AMITY POLO CUP

The Amity Polo Cup attracts the creme de la creme of the society, eminent personalities from all walks of life including intellectuals, celebrities and political leaders.

AMITY FOOTBALL CLUBS
Dedicated to promote football among Indian youth

While football is the most popular sport in 200 countries, Amity has a mission to make it a popular sport in India. The Amity Football Clubs - Amity United Football Club (AUFC) and Indian Nationals Football Club (INFC) is one such initiative of Amity to make football a popular sport among the Indian youth.

AMITY CHESS ACADEMY
Nurturing young Indian talent to checkmate competition

The Amity Chess Academy (ACA) has been set up with the aim to provide a platform for the budding chess players to hone their talents and make a mark in the game at national and international levels.

Contact-

Amity University Noida Campus
Sector-125, Noida - 201313 (U.P.)

Contact Number
Tel : 0120-4392000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in