2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd September 2012, 10:29 AM
amit kumar sharma

AMIE Course

I want to do my course from Associate Member of the
Institution of Engineers so please can you tell me detail of the course? And tell me examination center too.
Similar Threads
Thread
Roorkee AMIE
PDF File Of AMIE
After AMIE
AMIE Maharashtra
AMIE Osterville
AMIE London
Amie Registration
Amie Course Bd
Notes For AMIE
AMIE Section A
AMIE B Tech Course
Amie eee
AMIE Subjects
AMIE Site
AMIE DBMS AMIE DBMS Question Papers
MBA after AMIE
Information regarding AMIE
After Diploma ECE AMIE Course
AMIE Course Information
Value of AMIE
24th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AMIE Course

The Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) is a professional certification given by Institution of Engineers (India).

Those who meet specified educational qualification can join AMIE any time.
The completed application might be sent to head quarters of IEI (Indian Engineering Institute), Kolkata.
And to get admission
Eligiblity Critaria is: -
The candidate who have passed in English and secured an aggregate of at least 45% in the qualifying examination as well as an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply.

Examination centers are: -

The examinations - Section A and B - are conducted in Abu Dhabi, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Coimbatore - Peelamedu, Delhi, Durgapur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kathmandu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nashik Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Roorkee, Rourkela, Behrain, Doha, Mumbai, Trichy, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupathi, and Vishakapatnam, Salem City.

In addition, Section A (Both Diploma and Non-Diploma) examinations are held in Aligarh, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Vijayawada, Mysore, Ujjain, Ranchi, Shimla, and Vadodara.

Section B Diploma Stream examination also held in: Agartala, Cuddapah, Indore, Kharagpur, Srinagar, Karnal, Nasik, Neyveli, Madurai, and Portblair.

Tags
admission hyderabad

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in