2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st April 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ambedkar University Gender Studies

I completed gradation and planning to join Ambedkar University for doing MA in Gender studies searching for course details. Will you provide me MA in Gender studies course details along with Eligibility to apply also tell what the course fees so that I plan to take admission?
21st April 2018, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ambedkar University Gender Studies

AUD is a public University with a campus-based, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.

MA in Gender studies:

The Masters programme in Gender Studies in AUD is envisaged as a thoroughly interdisciplinary course drawing upon gendered analysis from the sciences, social sciences and the humanities.

Eligibility

Eligible candidates should have a Bachelors degree from a recognised University, with 45% marks (or equivalent grade) in any subject. Relaxation of 5% will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST and Physically Disabled (PD) categories.

Fee Structure

Fees Rs. 16,000 will be charged as fees for each semester.

The total fee payable at the time of admission will be Rs. 16,000 (for Semester 1) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2,000 for the use of university facilities.

AUD Kashmere Gate Campus

Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate,
Delhi 110006

Telephone : +91-11-23863740/43

Fax : +91-11-23863742

Email: info@aud.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in