2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

24th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ambedkar University Bcom Subjects

Can you provide me the syllabus of B. Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) in Computer Applications Program offered by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University-Srikakulam?
24th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ambedkar University Bcom Subjects

The syllabus of B. Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) in Computer Applications Program offered by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University-Srikakulam is as follows:

SEMESTER I

DSC 1A - Accounting-I

Unit-I Introduction to Accounting
Need for Accounting Definition Objectives, Advantages Book keeping and Accounting Accounting concepts and conventions - Accounting Cycle - Classification of Accounts and its rules - Double Entry Book-keeping - Journalization - Posting to Ledgers, Balancing of ledger Accounts (problems).

Unit II: Subsidiary Books:
Types of Subsidiary Books - Cash Book, Three-column Cash Book- Petty cash Book (Problems).

Unit-III: Trail Balance and Rectification of Errors:
Preparation of Trail balance - Errors Meaning Types of Errors Rectification of Errors
(Problems)

Unit-IV- Bank Reconciliation Statement:
Need for bank reconciliation - Reasons for difference between Cash Book and Pass Book
Balances- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement- Problems on both favorable and unfavorable balances.

Unit -V: Final Accounts:
Preparation of Final Accounts: Trading account Profit and Loss account Balance Sheet Final Accounts with adjustments (Problems).

References:
1. T.S.Reddy & A. Murthy, Financial Accounting , Margham Publications
2. R L Gupta & V. K Gupta, Principles and Practice of Accounting, Sultan Chand & Sons
3. S.P. Jain & K.L Narang, Accountancy-I, Kalyani Publishers
4. Tulasian, Accountancy -I, Tata McGraw Hill Co.
5. V.K.Goyal, Financial Accounting, Excel Books
6. K. Arunjyothi, Fundamentals of Accounting; Maruthi Publications

Syllabus B. Com. in Computer Applications Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University-Srikakulam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in