2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Alliance University Bangalore BBM Fee Structure

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the BBM Course of the Alliance University Will you Please Provide me the Fees Structure for the BBM Course Alliance University ?
5th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Alliance University Bangalore BBM Fee Structure

Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State, the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.

As you Asking for the Information About the BBM Course of the Alliance University Let me tell you that the University does Not Offered the BBM Course It May Offered the BBA Course the details of the Course is given below

About the BBA :

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course is a full-time, three-year, undergraduate course of study aimed at preparing young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter.

Duration : Three years (six semesters)

Admission Details

Eligibility
Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline

Selection Process
Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test)Personal Interview

Fees for the Course : 60,000

Fees Structure for the Course :

For more Information you may contact to the Alliance University the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 3093 8210

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in