2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad Up Gramin Bank IBPS

As on 29-7-2015, Allahabad Up Gramin Bank is not published any recruitment, Last recruitment conduct by Allahabad UP Gramin Bank was in month of January for following post:

Name of post:
Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre

Dates:
Starting date for Online registration was: 28th Jan, 2015

Last date for Online registration was: 12th Feb, 2015

Age Limit:
Must be between 18 to 28 years

Educational Qualifications:

Applicants must have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and also should have proficiency in local language of Uttar Pradesh (UP).

Selection Process:
On the basis of performance in RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS

Here I am giving you process to get recruitment page of Allahabad Up Gramin Bank…….

Firstly go to the official website of Allahabad Up Gramin Bank which look like this image;

Now bottom of the home page you will see career option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Whenever any latest recruitment will be published you will get from this page…….
25th November 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about that is Allahabad UP Gramin Bank recruits the candidates through IBPS score card or not so please provide me information about this.
25th November 2015, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Yes Allahabad UP Gramin Bank recruits the candidates through valid IBPS score card. The candidates who have this card are only eligible to apply in vacancy of this bank.

Here I am giving you details of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment for Officer Scale-I Posts.

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Posts: 113

Name of the Posts: Officer Scale-I
1. SC: 21 Posts
2. ST: 10 Posts
3. OBC: 41 Posts
4. General: 41 Posts

Eligibility

Age Limit:
Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.

Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on the performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.

IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:

Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS should have obtained the following marks…

1. Officer Scale-I

For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD-70 & above

For OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD-80 & above

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in