2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA

Hello sir, my brother wants to do MBA from Allahabad University MONIRBA. Will you provide me basic detail of the MBA program at Allahabad University MONIRBA?
19th December 2015, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad University MONIRBA MBA

The MBA programme is designed to equip students with skills in business strategy and management of change. A class size of 40 ensures excellent mentoring as the student faculty ratio inches to nearly 2:1.

Eligibility:

The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme is graduation from a recognized institution (degree courses of at least three years duration with separate annual/semester examination system).

Admission process:

The applicants to the post graduate management programme are selected by way of a screening process. In the first phase, a written examination is conducted at various centres all over the country.

Admission is made without any distinction on the basis of caste, creed, colour, gender or age. There is no provision for outright admission to any one and reservations are made as per the rules of the university.

A professional fee of Rs.19,000/- per annum, to be paid by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration, payable at Allahabad.

Here I’m attaching a file for MBA syllabus:

MBA syllabus

Address:

MONIRBA
Chatham Lines Campus,
Allahabad-211002
Tel: (0532) 2441760, 2641049.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in