2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad University BFA Form

Hello sir, here I came for to get admission in Allahabad University for BFA degree. I want application Form. Is there any one can provide me Allahabad University BFA Form?
12th May 2018, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad University BFA Form

Allahabad University is provides Online Form for Bachelor in Fine Arts Entrance Exam.

Allahabad University BFA Admission Duration of the course is 4 leading to the degree of B.F.A shall be of four academic years which is according to Allahabad university calendar.

Allahabad university BFA entrance exam online form Admission to B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Art Four year Degree course shall be made on the basics of the result of an Entrance Test.

Allahabad University is rescheduled the B.Com, B.Sc. (Bio) and B.Sc (Maths) examination from May 20, 2018 to May 21, 2018, due to IIT-JEE examination.

Get Allahabad University BFA Form:

Important dates:

Registration form begins
April 12, 2018

Application form begins
April 12, 2018

Online registration ends
May 5, 2018

Last date to submit application
May 5, 2018

Application fee payment begins
April 12, 2018

Application fee payment ends
May 5, 2018

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates have passed or appearing in the intermediate examination from any stream recognized by the UP Board/ CBSE/ICSE or any other equivalent board examination are eligible to apply for undergraduate programmes offered by Allahabad University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in