2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Allahabad Bank Polytechnic Challan

I have applied for Uttar Pradesh Join Entrance Examination (JEECUP) 2015 UP Polytechnic . Now I have to pay its registration fees . Can I pay its fees with Allahabad Bank Challan ? Please provide me its Challan form so I will fill it and pay its fee easily ..
Similar Threads
Thread
UGC Net Indian Bank Challan
PTET Bank Challan
EAMCET Bank Challan
KEAM Bank Challan
Challan of UCO Bank Recruitment
Dsssb bank challan
Allahabad Gramin Bank Office Assistant Challan Form
Allahabad Up Gramin Bank Recruitment Challan Form
UCO Bank Clerical Challan
KKHSOU Bank Challan
Central Bank of India Recruitment Bank Challan
Challan of UCO Bank Clerk
AIPMT Bank Challan
LIC ADO Bank Challan
IFSC code of Allahabad Bank polytechnic branch
UGC NET SBI Bank Challan
Challan of Allahabad University
Bank Challan For ICMR JRF
Bank Challan for UGC NET Exam
UGC Net Bank Challan Dec
25th December 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad Bank Polytechnic Challan

Hii sir I am preparing for the JEECUP Examinations please tell me the procedure of the payment of the application form that is through the Allahabad bank?
25th December 2015, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad Bank Polytechnic Challan

As you asking for the application from of the JEECUP Examination let me tell you that as per my knowledge the application form is not available at present , the next JEECUP Examination was may be in the month April so the Examination form may be available in the month of February 2016

here I am giving you the procedure to get the application form of the JEECUP Examination when it is available and here I am also giving you the details of the mode of Fees of the Allahabad bank Challan

Go to the online application form page and click on the link that says New User Register Here.

You will be taken to the registration form. Details to be filled in the UPJEE Polytechnic 2016 registration form are as follows.
Name of applicant,
Group applied for,
Name of father, and mother,
Email ID,
Mobile number.
Click on Submit button.
You will receive log in credentials (Application sequence number, Password) in your registered email ID and mobile through e-mail and SMS.

Step 2 – Log in and fill up the JEECUP Application Form 2016

Go to the log in page and enter application sequence number, password to log in.

You will then have to enter the following details in the form.

Personal details,
Educational qualification,
Declaration.

Step 3 – Upload images

Once you have entered details in the form, you will be asked to upload images as follows.

Scanned copy of photograph, in JPEG format: Maximum file size 80 kb.
Scanned copy of signature, in JPEG format: Signature should be in both hindi and english. Maximum file size 80 kb.

Step 4 – Pay application fees

You now need to pay the fee for UPJEE Polytechnic 2016 entrance exam. This can be done through the following modes.

Allahabad bank online,
Allahabad bank challan.

Select mode of payment, as per convenience, and proceed. If you are paying through challan, download and print the challan. Take it to nearest bank branch after 24 hours of form submission and pay the fee.

Tags
polytechnic

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in