2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

All Information about NDA

I want to join NDA (National Defence Academy) and want to apply for NDA Examination, for this looking for detailed information about it so please provide me the same including required eligibility criteria to apply for it and selection procedure?
Similar Threads
Thread
Information about JBT course and its cut off in DU.
MBA information
Information About UGC NET
VB NET Information
Information About MBA
Information about MBA in hr
Information about JTO Job
GRE Information
Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology manage
Information Of MBA
CA CPT Information
Information about SSC CGL
NDA All Information
IES information about IES
B.Ed Course Information
Information about IIT JEE?
Information about PhD course
Information about SAP Course
Information about BCA course
22nd January 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: All Information about NDA

Can you provide me the details of the UPSC NDA (Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy) entrance exam 2020?
22nd January 2020, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: All Information about NDA

UPSC NDA (Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy) entrance exam is a gateway for the aspirants who want to make their career in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. This national level test is held twice (NDA I and NDA II) every year in the months of April and November.

UPSC NDA 1 Important Dates 2020

Notification Date: 8 January 2020
Last date for online application for UPSC NDA NA 2020: 28 January 2020
Exam Date: 19 April 2020

UPSC NDA 1 Vacancy Details
Vacancies Number to be announced soon

UPSC NDA NA 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification:

National Defence Academy (NDA) –
One must be 12th Class passed in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) –
One must be 12th Class passed in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board.

Nationality:

One must be citizen of India/ subject of Bhutan/subject of Nepal or Refugee of Tibetan (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India).
Candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention of settling in India can also apply.
All the applying foreign nationals have to produce certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India. Gorkhas (subjects of Nepal) need not required to produce this certificate.

Gender, Age and Marital Status:

Age: One’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years. He must be born between July 2, 2001 and July 1, 2004 for NDA I. For NDA II, he must be born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005.
Marital Status: One must be unmarried. One cannot marry until completing the training.

Physical Eligibility:
One must be physically fit.

One resigning or withdrawing from any of the training academies of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds will not be considered eligible to apply.

UPSC NDA Entrance Exam 2020

Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC NDA Entrance Exam 2020.pdf (1.22 MB, 39 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in