2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th May 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: All India Pre Medical Test Question Paper Pdf

Hello sir, from last year my brother is preparing for All India Pre Medical Test he wants ols Question Paper in PDF form. Will you please give me All India Pre Medical Test Question Paper PDF?
12th May 2018, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: All India Pre Medical Test Question Paper Pdf

After examination the All India Pre Medical Test organisation is provides its old Question Paper in PDF form.

While preparing for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), candidates can enhance their preparations by solving NEET sample papers.

By attempting the sample papers of NEET, the candidates will be able to know the exam pattern in detail while also gaining more information about the type of questions asked, division of subjects, marking scheme, time limit and more.

Solving of NEET sample papers is a recommended revision practice by many toppers.

All India Pre Medical Test question paper set A 2016:

Planks constant (h), speed of light in vacuum (c) and NeMon's gravitational constant (C) are three fundamental constants. Which of the following combinations of these has the dimension of length?
ot+ Qt c't {sX{
1 i tl
(3) Ih" (4)
h3l2 Gc

Two cars P and Q start from a point at the same time in a straight line and their positions are represented by xp(tl = at + bt2 and xp(t) = fi-t2, At what time do the cars have the same velocity? $#
@ #*t

In the given figure, a = 15 m/s2 represents the total acceleration of a particle moving in the clockwise direction in a circle of radiusR = 2'5 m at a given instant of time. The speed of the particle is
.'f
a\

as shown in the figure below. The value of impulse imparted by the wall on the ball will be 60
(l) 4'5 m/s (2) 5'0 m/s
(3) 5'7 m/s $l 6'2 m/s

A rigid ball of mass m strikes a rigid wall at 60' and gets reflected without loss of speed
@;*
,-r/l-" ' ' 2(t+ bl

A bullet of mass 10 g moving horizonta with a velocity of 4O0 m s-l strikes a wood block of mass 2 kg which is suspended by light inextensible string of lengttr 5 m. As result, the centre of gravity of the block found to rise a vertical distance of 10 cr The speed of the bullet after it emerges ot horizontally from the block will be
(1) 100 m s-l
(2) 80 m s-l
(3) 12O m s-l
(4) too m s-1

Two identical balls A and B having vclor'ities of 0 5 m/s and -0 3 m/s respectively collide elastically in one dimension. The velocities o{ B and e after the collision respectively will be
(1) -O 5 m/s and 0.3 m/s
(2) O 5 m/s and -0'3 m/s ./'
;PY-OZ m/s and o5 m/s
Jfl 03 m/s and o5 m/s

1rt/. A particle moves from a point (-2r'+5j) to l+j+Zp when a force of (4i+3i) N is applied. How much work has been done by the force?
(1) 8 J
(2) 11J @ @ qh 4- ,'-rj 5J (+) 2J [z \- t

Two rotating bodies A and B of masses m and 2m with moments of inertia f^ and IB(IB> IAI have equal kinetic enerry of rotation. If Lo and trg be their angular momenta respectively, then Ol Lt=?
{21 LA =2LB
(31 LB> LA
l4l LA> LB

All India Pre Medical Test question paper set A 2016
medicine.careers360.com/sites/default/files/neet-2-code-AA-question-paper_0.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in