2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2014, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Aligarh Muslim university B.Com admission

Aligarh Muslim university B.Com admission eligibility criteria is here:

B.Com

Eligibility:
The applicant should have pass 10+2 from any recognized School or board.

Selection procedure:
Admission is based on entrance test conducted by AMU.

Entrance Test Centres:
Aligarh
Bhopal
Guwahati
Lucknow
Kolkata
Kozhikode
Srinagar

Documents Required:
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable)
Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination.
Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any
No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present
Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination
Any other relevant document

Contact;
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?newwindow=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=in&cid=15770041527097682328&q=amu&sa=X&e i=rIncU8y0FsO2uAS45oCACQ&ved=0CJ0BEPwSMAs[/MAP]
9th October 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Aligarh Muslim University B.Com Admission

Hi I want to take an admission in B.Com in Aligarh University so provide me the admission procedure of this University ?
9th October 2014, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aligarh Muslim University B.Com Admission

Aligarh Muslim University is a public university, funded by the central government of India is among the oldest central universities in India. It was established in 1875 by Syed Ahmad Khan.

Admissions are closed so here I am providing you the details of Admission 2014.

Admission Procedure-

Eligibility Criteria-

Passed 12th in commerce by recognised university.

Application Form Fee:

Applicants Will Submit the form fee through demand draft of Rs. 500, drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh”, payable at Aligarh.

Last Date of B.Com. Hons Application Form-

The Last date for B.Com. Hons Application Form is 24/03/2014.

B.Com. Hons Entrance Test Date-

The B.Com Hons Entrance test was held on 08/06/2014 at 10:00 AM. The Test duration is 2 hours.

Documents Required with AMU Application Form 2014-

1. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges

A Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh

OR

Bank Challan from State Bank of India, AMU Branch, Aligarh

Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Cash Receipt with Application Form and also write the name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.

2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.

3. Self attested copy (both sides)of Marksheets / Grade sheets of qualifying examination.

4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Grade sheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts there in) after passing High School till date.

5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.

6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.

7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.

8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).

9. Any other relevant document.

Contact Details-

Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh ‎
0571 270 0935 ‎

Map Location-

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Aligarh+University+&hl=en&ll=27.913923,78.0 78182&spn=0.010732,0.021136&sll=21.250202,81.60515 8&sspn=0.011319,0.021136&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
13th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Aligarh Muslim University B.Com Admission

I have completed 12th and now want to take admission in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) Course at Aligarh Muslim University so please give me details for admission? Also give me last date for submission of application form and application fee?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in