2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Alagappa University Convocation Form download

As you want to get the Alagappa University Convocation Form so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the Alagappa University Convocation Form:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Alagappa University which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the bottom right side you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Application Forms”

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Research” from the left side of the page

(4). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Downloads” from the left side of the page

(5). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Convocation Application Form” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Alagappa University Convocation Form

Contact Details:
Alagappa University
Alagappa Puram
Karaikudi,
Tamil Nadu 630003
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Alagappa University[/MAP]
20th February 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to fill the Alagappa University Convocation Form. Can any one provide me PDF for the Alagappa University Convocation Form? Where from I can download Alagappa University Convocation Form?
20th February 2016, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Alagappa University is ready to release the application form for the admission in the Alagappa University 2016 28th Convocation which is going to conduct shortly.

Candidates those have qualified various UG and PG Degree written examinations from this university which was conduct in the month of April 2016 or prior to this are eligible to apply Alagappa University 28th Convocation 2016.

:
Alagappa University Convocation Form download

Form fees:

In-Person: Rs-600.
In-Absentia: Rs-750.
For Ph.D: Rs-750.
Search fee per year: Rs-200.

Process to download it:

Visit an official site of Alagappa University.

Click on examination section go in the affiliated colleges and select application forms.

Click for the Convocation Form download

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in