2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Airport Authority Of India Cargo Tariff

As you asking for the Cargo charges of the Airport Authority Of India let me tell you that the
Free Period for Import Cargo shall be three working days. (72hours) including the date of arrival of flight.
For next two days i.e. 4th & 5th Day, demurrage will be charged at ‘per kg/per day’, non-cumulative basis provided the consignment delivery is taken within 5 days of arrival.

10% discount in the Terminal, Storage and Processing charges will be granted to Exports who opt for engaging their own loaders for offloading cargo from their vehicles at Truck Dock and shifting to Custom Examination Area.
3. Terminal, Storage and processing charges applicable to Newspaper and TV reel consignments shall be 50% of the prescribed charges.
4. Consignments of human remains, coffin including unaccompanied baggage of deceased and Human eyes will be exempted from the purview of Terminal, Storage and Processing and Demurrage charges.
5. Terminal, Storage and Processing charges are inclusive of Forklift charges wherever Forklift usage is involved. No separate Forklift charges will be levied.
6. # Special cargo consists of live animals, hazardous goods and valuable cargo.

As you asking for the Cargo charges of the Airport Authority Of India the Cargo charges are as follow:

(I) TERMINAL, STORAGE AND PROCESSING CHARGES

Sl. No. Type of Cargo Rate per kilogram Minimum rate per consignment
with effect from with effect from
7th April, 2008 7th April, 2008

General Re. 0.70 Rs. 120.00
# Special Rs. 1.40 Rs. 235.00
3Perishable Re. 0.70 Rs. 120.00

(II) DEMURRAGE CHARGES (Leviable From Shipper)

Type of Cargo Rate per kilogram Minimum rate per consignment
with effect from 7th April, 2008

General Re. 0.72 Rs. 120.00
# Special Rs. 1.43 Rs. 235.00
Perishable Re. 0.70 Rs. 120.00

Airport Authority Of India Cargo charges

Tags
aai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in