2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st May 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: Air Force Common Admission Test August

Hi buddy I want to appear in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) so would you plz let me know about the same here like eligibility , key dates etc??
31st May 2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Air Force Common Admission Test August

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice (usually in February and September) every year for selection of Officers in various branches of the force including:

Eligibility :
Graduation (min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks and have passed Maths and Physics as subject at 10+2 level B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University with min 60% marks.

Age Limit:
20 to 24 years , upper age limit for applicants holding valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed up to 26 years i.e. born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive).

Min Height:
162.5 cms with correlated weight

Min Vision:
6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other

Syllabus
Sl. No

Name of Topic

Sub-topics

General Awareness

History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Sciences, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, etc,

Verbal Ability in English

Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Vocabulary Testing

Numerical Ability

Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, and Simple Interest.

Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test

Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in