2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

AIPMT Result Name Wise

My cousin was participates in the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test? I have no idea about her All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test roll number? So can you please tell me how I can see her AIPMT result name wise online?
Similar Threads
Thread
CA CPT Name Wise Result
MP PET Name Wise Result
Name Wise Result PUCHD
MP PMT Result Name Wise
MDU Rohtak Name Wise Result
AIPMT Chapter Wise Question Papers
AIPMT Marks Wise Rank
AIPMT Rank Wise College Allotment
HPBOSE Name Wise Result
MPBSE 12 Result Name Wise
HP University Result Name Wise
AIPMT Rank wise college
JNVU Name Wise Result
AIPMT Chapter Wise Questions
JEE Advanced Name Wise Result
JEECUP Name Wise Result
AIPMT Chapter Wise Weightage
MDU Name Wise Result
Name Wise Result of AIPMT Mains
NDA Result Name Wise
6th June 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIPMT result name wise

My sister said me to check her result of AIPMT Entrance Exam 2018. I have searched for it but didn’t get any information. Someone suggested me for this site, so can anyone provide instructions to check name wise result of AIPMT Entrance Exam 2018?
6th June 2018, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPMT result name wise

Firstly I want to inform you that the AIPMT Entrance Exam has change into NEET UG Entrance Exam.

The NEET UG Entrance Exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission in MBBS and BDS Courses.

As you want to check result of NEET UG Entrance Exam 2018, so here I want to inform you that the result will be declared soon.

The examination was over on 06-05-2018 (SUNDAY). So applicants have to wait for some time for result.

When CBSE will declare result of NEET UG Entrance Exam 2018, we will update complete result on official website of NEET UG.

You can check result by this simple procedure on official website of NEET UG. Follow the procedure:

Visit on Homepage of Official Website of NEET UG.

You will get a link for result of NEET UG Entrance Exam 2018 on Homepage. The homepage looks like following image:

When you will click on Result link, you will reach on a new page where you will fill Roll Number / Registration Number to check result.

For any help, contact to:
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2 - Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Help Desk 011-22041808
Toll free No 1800118002
NEET BRANCH 9773720177, 9773720178 9773720179

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in