2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2015, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPMT No. Of Attempts For OBC Applicants

OBC candidates can attempt entrance exam of AIPMT three times in consecutive years…..

Exam date:
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT), 2015 will be conducted on Sunday the 03rdMay 2015 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.

Pattern Of AIPMT 2015

(i) Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany & zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.

The duration of paper would be 03 hours.

(ii) Language of the Question Papers:-
 Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
 Option of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.

 Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opt for Hindi would be provided Test Booklet in both Hindi and English, i.e., Bilingual.
 In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.

For more details about AIPMT so here I am attaching a pdf file please download……
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT-Details.pdf (2.40 MB, 72 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in