2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

AIPMT Fees For Form

hey, I am searching about the fees of the application form for applying for the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT. so will you please give me the fee of it? also give me the link to download the application form for applying for the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT.?
Similar Threads
Thread
Edit AIPMT Form
AIPMT Form
AIPMT Filled Form
Fees Of AIPMT Forms
Fees of AIPMT
How to Fill AIPMT Form
Full Form Of AIPMT
AIPMT form available date
Form Date of AIPMT
AIPMT Fees for Form
AIPMT Form Fees
AIPMT Form
Check my aipmt form
Fill Form Of AIPMT
Form of AIPMT
AIPMT Full Form
AIPMT Application Form
AIPMT online form
Provide AIPMT application form Fees
Procedure to Get AIPMT Form
4th June 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIPMT fees for form

I want to build career in medical line and for this planning to apply for AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) searching for exam details. Will you tell what the AIPMT Fees For Form so I can apply for exam along with Qualification Criteria and all important dates related to this exam?
4th June 2018, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPMT fees for form

AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) has been now replaced with NEET 2018 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).

NEET has taken the place of AIPMT from the year 2016.

It is a gateway to get admission in MBBS/BDS programmes in various government and private institutions. Every year AIPMT (now NEET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

AIPMT Fees For Form

The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Application fee for UR /OBC is Rs. 1400/-.
For SC/ST/PH, the application fee is Rs. 750/-.
The fee can be paid through the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/UPI/E-Wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.

Qualification Criteria

Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.

Candidates those appear/qualify the three years of B.Sc Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology including practical subjects are also eligible to apply.

Minimum Marks: A candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the marks in qualifying exam should be 40%.

Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AIMPT (NEET) 2018.

Important dates:

Issue of Notification 1st week of December 2017
Last date to submit application form without late fee 4th week of December 2017
Online correction in application form One week after the last date is over
Admit card released 1st week of April 2018
AIPMT (NEET) 2018 exam date 1st week of May 2018
Declaration of result June 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in