2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th January 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIPGMEE Previous Question Papers

God bless Dr. Blessing for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Blessing , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Blessing truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through drblessingherbalhealinghome@gmail.com

DOCTOR Blessing CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
reach him at drblessingherbalhealinghome@gmail.com thanks.
6th February 2016, 03:08 AM
johnson ebony

Hello to the general public, my name is Johnson Ebony, i want to bring to your awareness that there are herbal medicine that could totally eradicate herpes virus from the body, I'm giving this testimony with special reference to Dr.Okaka the great Herbalist.
He has the cure to all manner of disease, meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. I took my time to investigate doctor Okaka on how his herbs magically cured my friend craig and his girl friend who contacted this embarrassing herpes virus 3years ago.There was no reason to doubt his testimony because i saw the speed at which he recovered and felt life in him again.Now am just being an advocate of good health. Please do reach out to doctor Okaka via his email: drokakasolutionhome@gmail.com for any issues concerning your health, (All kinds of health problems) and Please don't die in pains and shame, remember good health they say is wealth, contact him.
22nd July 2017, 02:43 PM
jessicaja

Health is not just physical health, but also mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. An important part of the healing process for me is to be active in HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS education, support and advocacy. I volunteer in a number of HSV organizations, and in particular Positive Women, because the impact of HSV on women is very different than from men. As once a positive person, I will forever be grateful to God Almighty and Doctor Idahosa to reach me when i thought it is all over, Today am happy with my family living free after the medical doctor have confirmed my HSV status Negative, I have never in my life believed that HSV could be cured by any herbal medicine, I want to make sure that HSV never happens to anyone else. We can't prevent HSV by punishment, by stigma and discrimination. It's only through building a safe, supportive and caring environment, that positive people still have hope and they should contact Dr Idahosa with this email:hsvnaturalherbalremedyclinic@gmail.com so they can once again be visible in our community, to educate and advocate, to take better care of ourselves and our families. We're someone's daughter, partner, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt. When we have HSV, it impacts on our families too. kindly contact him today and leave carefree, mind you, this spell doctor also have remedy for the following:HIV AIDS, HERPES 1 AND 2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea e.t.c.Good luck.
the doctor's mail once again is
hsvnaturalherbalremedyclinic@gmail.com
you can also call him on; +2347033330164

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in