2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIMS of State Bank of India

I want to get information about the AIMS as well as services of State Bank of India. So here can you provide me information about the AIMS as well as services of State Bank of India?
13th December 2015, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

As per your demand here I am providing you information about the AIMS as well as services of State Bank of India.

AIMS of State Bank of India is
Up 20-22 per cent in credit and 25 per cent in deposit growth in the current financial year, way above the performance of last year that had seen a mere 15-16 per cent in growth in credit expansion and 18 per cent increase in deposits.

The optimism comes on the back of 50 basis point cut in repo rate by the RBI and improved performance expected by the general economy in the year ahead.

Aims
The AIMS of State Bank of India & Loan is to award services for the growth and development of businesses & establishment as well as hence the development of the nation.
Therefore, the website is committed to extend support for Business, Investment & Loan.

Here I am telling you about the services as you want.
Services
Internet Banking
Mobile Banking
ATM Services
Demat Services
Service Charges & Fees
Aadhaar Seeding
Cash Deposit Machine

SBI contain following at the top of the page;
About Us
Affiliates
Corporate Governance
Investor Relations
Contact Us
Customer Care

SBI contain following at the top of the page;

Personal Banking
Agricultural Rural
NRI Services
International Banking
Group Companies
Corporate Banking
Services
23rd October 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

AIMS of State Bank of India

Hii sir, I Wants to know the AIMS / Objective of the State Bank of India I Gram Seva program Will you Please Provide It ?
23rd October 2017, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

The Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli is a public graduate business school located on Tiruchirappalli-Pudukkottai National Highway 336, Tamil Nadu, India.

The Details of the PGPM Course Admission of the IIM Trichy is given below

About the Program :

The two-year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is the flagship programme of IIM Trichy. Its main objective is to develop young women and men into competent professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, proceeding leadership and achieving excellence in performance while contributing to the welfare of the larger society.

Duration : 2 years

Eligibility

, A candidate must have a Bachelors degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956,

Admission Criteria

he admission process of IIM Trichy takes into consideration the candidates performance in CAT, performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Written Analysis Test (WAT), academic record and relevant work experience.

Admission Cutt off :

General 90
NC-OBC 81
SC 75
ST 65
DAP 65

For more details you may Contact to the IIM Tirchy the contact details are given below

Contact Detials :
IIM Trichy
Address: NIT Campus, Thanjavore Main Road, Thuvakudi, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
Phone: 0431 250 5000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in