2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIMA Management Trainee Question Paper

Here I am providing the list of few questions of AIMA Management Trainee Sample Question Paper which you are looking for.

Q1 There are 4 boys and 3 girls. What is the probability the boys and girls sit alternately?

Q2 Two trains are 2 kms apart. Speed of one train is 20m/s and the other train is running at 30 m/s . Lengths of the trains are 200 and 300m. In how much time do the trains cross each other?

Q3 A& B are two players. They need to select one number from 1 to 25. If both the players select the same numbers they will win the prize. What is the probability of not winning in a single trial?

Q4 Four different integers are in increasing AP such that one number is equal to sum of the squares of the other three numbers.

Q5 A train runs first half of the distance at 40 km/hr and the remaining half at 60 km/hr. What is the average speed for the entire journey?

Q6 In a company there were 75 % skilled employees and the remaining unskilled. 80% of the skilled and 20% of the unskilled were permanent. If the temporary employees were 126 find thetotalnumber of employees.

Q7 A person sells a horse at 12.5% loss. If he sells for 92.5 more, he will have a profit of 6%. What is the CP?

Q8 One tap takes 15 min to fill, another tap takes 12 min to fill and the third tap can empty in 20 min. In how much time the tank would be full.

Q9 Three mixtures of water and milk are in the ratio 6:7, 5:9, 8:7. What would be the ratio if theywere mixed together?

Q10. Two trains are separated by 200km. One leaves at 6:00 am from Delhi and reaches Merrut at 10:00 am. Another train leaves from Merrut at 8:00 am and reaches Delhi at 11:30 am. At what time two trains meet each other?

Q11 If the height of the triangle decreases by 40% and the breadth increases by 40%. Then the effect on the area is

Q12
In how many ways can you go from one corner to the diagonally opposite corner if the movement is through the shortest route.

Q13 There are only two candidates. 10% of the voter did not vote. 60 votes were invalid. If elected got 308 votes more than the opponent. The elected person got 47% of the total votes. How many votes did each get.

Q14. If area of circle is equal to area of triangle is equal to area of square then which is having the larger perimeter.

Q15. If log1227= a then find the value of log616

Q16 A grandfather has 5 sons and daughters and 8 grandchildren.. They have to be arranged in arrow such that the first 4 seats and last four seats are to be taken by grandchildren and the grandfather would not sit adjacent to any of the grandchildren.

Q17 A parellopiped of length = 5cm, breadth = 3cm and height 4 cm. Cube of side 4 cm, cylinder of radius 3 cm and length = 3cm and sphere of radius 3cm. Arrange them in descending order of volume

Q18 Which of the following statements is/are correct.
(1) 99/101 > 97/99 > 95/97 , (2) 992/1012 > 972/992 > 952/972

Q19. A farmer has a rectangular plot. He wants to do fencing along one of the side with the help of the posts. Two posts being on two corners. He brings 5 post less than what he has initially plan because of which the distance between two consecutive post became 8 m instead of 6 m.. What is the length of the side and no of post?

Q20: A circular ground of circumference of 88m. A strip of land 3m wide inside and along the circumference is to be leveled. What is the expenditure if leveling cost is Rs. 7 per metre square.
2nd December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I am preparing for the AIMA Mangment trainee Examination please provide me the syllabus of the Examination with question paper ?
2nd December 2015, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

As you are preparing for the AIMA Mangement trainee Examination let me tell you that the MAST (Management Aptitude and Skills Test) is the test organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) to calibrate how much employable are the fresh management graduates for the job market.

MAST is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which has following three test components
1. Psychometric Test.
2. General Ability Test.
3. Domain Knowledge Test.

The syllabus is given below :

1. Psychometric Test:
This might sound as a very strange test to you and you may also think that it is difficult. But than, this is a very simple test for which you actually need no preparation. Psychometric test attempts to find what sort of an individual you are and whether you possess the personality traits which are required for working in an industry environment and are therefore are commonly held in high demand by recruiters.

What are these personality traits which Psychometric test tries to measure? These are: Leadership, Decision Making Ability, Team Work, Adaptability, Stress Management, Initiator, Ethical Values, Negotiation skills, Stability.

In the Psychometric test, you are going to be asked a large number of questions within a short time – just like a rapid-fire quiz round. The same question is asked more than once, but worded differently randomly. Your answer to that question should mean the same thing. For example: “You like to talk to strangers: Yes/No”. These are very basic questions and you would never fail in Psychometric test, provided you do not post contrasting answers for the same question.

You can learn more about Psychometric test in an earlier exclusive blog post titled: Psychometric Test.

2. General Ability Test.
General Ability Test. of MAST tests your mental aptitude in four test sections of Numerical Ability, Managerial Ability, Reasoning & English Language. These test sections are very common and asked in most of the recruitment exams – for instance in banking exams, management trainee exams. So I am not elaborating the same here.

3. Domain Knowledge Test:
MAST Domain Knowledge Test tests expertise in your area of management specialization - Finance/ HR/ IT/ International Business/ Marketing/ Operations. Questions are domain specific and hence each discipline paper is different from one another. Almost 50% (15 questions out of 30) questions in Domain Knowledge Test of MAST are of case-study type.

For getting the question paper you may go to the official site of the AIMA .
The page may look as follow :

Where you may see the link of the Education services in the menu click on that link .
You may see the link of the Library from this by clicking you may redirect you to the page of the library where you may see the link of the Previous year question paper at the right corner of the page . by clicking you may redirect on to the page where all examination that are conducted by AIMA are given click on your desired one .

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page .

AIMA question paper
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIMA question paper.zip (116.4 KB, 22 views)
3rd January 2016, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I am preparing for the AIMA Management Trainee Examinations will you please provide me the previous year question paper for my better preparations ?
3rd January 2016, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the AIMA Management trainee Examination question paper here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the question paper of the AIMA Management Trainee Examination . the procedure is as follow:

go to the official site of the AIMA
the page may look as follow:

there you may see the link of the Education services click on that now click on the library from the Sub menus

AIMA Library

it may redirected you to the page there you may found the link of the Question papers at the right corner of the page Click on that link it may redirected you to the page there you may found the links of the Management trainee question paper by clicking on that you may get the question paper of the Management trainee examination

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

AIMA Managemnent trainee examination question paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in