2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS under NEET

I have to appear in the NEET-PG Test for admission to MDS course in All India Institute of Medical Sciences so please give me details about the eligibility criteria required to apply for NEET PG test? Also provide me the prospectus of it so that I can get complete details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Neet mds aiims
Neet ug aiims
Aiims neet mbbs
Is AIIMS Included In NEET
AIIMS Is Under NEET
Biology For Neet/Aipmt/Aiims/Afmc & Other Competitive Exams
Will AIIMS be Included in NEET
Will NEET Replace AIIMS
Pattern Of NEET exam UG NEET exam
Neet mds aiims
NEET Exam Age Eligibility Criteria NEET Exam Classes In Ahmedabad
Neet ug
AIIMS NEET Mds Exam
Will AIIMS Come Under NEET
Mds neet aiims
AIIMS NEET Exam Results
Ug neet
AIIMS NEET MDS Exam
Neet pg
Bfuhs neet
14th May 2018, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS under NEET

Hello sir, is AIIMS is organised exam under NEET? Is there any admission in AIIMS under NEET? Please provide me detail for AIIMS under NEET exam?
14th May 2018, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS under NEET

Hello dear, sorry to say you but the AIIMS is does not coming under NEET. There is no NEET exam is considered by AIIMS.

The AIIMS is authorised body conducting its own entrance exam. Along with NEET and JIPMER, AIIMS MBBS is one among Indias three medical entrance exams at the undergraduate level.

It is highly competitive, with more than 2 lakh candidates expected to apply.

The AIIMS MBBS result will be declared for these candidates on June 18, around three weeks after the exam is conducted. Counselling for these candidates will be conducted in the months of July, August and September, 2018.

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), previously known as AIPMT, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi are the two most important national-level medical entrance exams in India.

When we are talking about Competency Level then only about 0.35 % of the students who took AIIMS exam were able to clear it.

Since the seats are very limited, this exam is a lot more competitive than the NEET. You have to be in the top 0.35% to get a seat

AIIMS exam is conducted only in the online mode. It means it is a computer-based test.

AIIMS exam detail:

Exam name All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
Commonly Known as AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
Conducting Body All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Exam Category Undergraduate
Exam Level National
Exam Cities 155 (Tentative)
Seats available 807
Participating Institutes 9 AIIMS Institutes in New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Guntur and Nagpur
Minimum age limit 17 years of age as of December 31, 2018
Date of exam May 26 and May 27, 2018
Exam timings on both days Morning Session: 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
Evening Session: 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm
Date of result June 18, 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in