2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS Trauma Centre Tender

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the Tender Notice of the Trauma Centre. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the AIIMS??
Similar Threads
Thread
Tender AIIMS Jodhpur
HSCC AIIMS Tender
Aiims Jodhpur Tender
AIIMS Ultrasound Tender
AIIMS RPC Tender
Jaiprakash Trauma Centre AIIMS
AIIMS ERP Tender
Tender AIIMS
AIIMS CCTV Tender
AIIMS Global Tender
AIIMS CNC Tender
Tender AIIMS
AIIMS Tender
AIIMS Tender New Delhi
AIIMS Bhopal Tender
AIIMS Rishikesh Medicine Tender
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Tender
AIIMS Erp Tender
AIIMS Global Tender
Trauma Centre AIIMS Delhi
8th August 2015, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Trauma Centre Tender

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) is a medical college and medical research public university which is located in New Delhi, Delhi, India.

It was established in 1956.

Medical Facilities:

Anesthesiology
Anatomy
Anti Retroviral Treatment (ART)for HIV & AIDS treatment
Biochemistry
Biomedical Engineering
Biophysics
Biostatistics
Biotechnology
Cardiology for cardiac & heart related treatments
Centre for Community Medicine
College of Nursing
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Dermatology & Venereology
Dietetics
Endocrinology, Metabolism & Diabetes
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Finance Division
Geriatric Medicine
Gastroenterology and Human Nutrition
Gastrointestinal Surgery
Haematology
Hospital Administration
Laboratory Medicine
Medicine
Microbiology
Nephrology
Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Orthodontics
Orthopaedics
Otorhinolaryngology
Paediatrics
Pediatric Dentistry
Paediatric Surgery
Pathology
Pharmacology
Physiology
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
Psychiatry
Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders
Radio Diagnosis
Reproductive Biology
Surgical Disciplines
Transplant Immunology & Immunogenetics
Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)
Urology

You are looking for the details regarding the Tender Notice of the Trauma Centre of the AIIMS. So I am providing it to you:

To get the details download this attachment:

The list of tenders:

Short Rate Enquiry for providing the Neurosurgery surgical instrument in CTRF, JPNATC, AIIMS, New Delhi.(Short Rate Enquiry No:6/I-867)
Short Rate Enquiry for providing the surgical instrument in CTRF, JPNATC, AIIMS, New Delhi.(Short Rate Enquiry No:5/I-867)
Purchase of Agpath-ID One step RT-PCR (Cat.No. 4387424) Make : Life Technologies international Inc. at Centre for Community Medicine, AIIMS (RE:1339/Jun/Enq1
Purchase of Image to Haptic Devices, for Deptt. of Neurosurgery, AIIMS, New Delhi-29 (Ref.No. 03/Stores/NS/AS/2015-16/RS)
Purchase of Inj. Ozurdex (Intravitreal Dexamethasome Implant – 0.7mg) for Main OT, Dr.R.P.Centre at AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis- Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of GeneJET Viral DNA and RNA Purification Kit (50 preps), Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of Qiagen Viral RNA Mini Kit (250), Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of Qiagen DNA Blood Mini Kit (250), Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Quotations are invited by post/per bearer for the supply of items are bequired for Neurosurgery, C.N. Centre, AIIMS.(RE.No.19/CNC/NS/2015-16/ST.)
Purchase of Move Patient Transfer Chair for VVIP Patients, AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Specification of Purification of PCR products- 100 & Gene Sequencing -100.(Ref. 4/TC/LM/I-800/2015-16)
Purchase of Truetome, CAT # 8419 & 8417, Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of CZ-clip Rotatable clip Fixing Device and EZ-clip for soft tissue and hard tissue hemostasis, CAT # HX-110UR & HX-610-135, Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon.
Quotations are invited by post/courier for the supply of items are required for Department of Reproductive Biology, AIIMS.(Rate Enquiry No.02/R.B/Plan/2015-16)
Purchase of Real Time PCR Plate for Fast Block, Department of Gastro., AIIMS. New Delhi, on proprietary basis - Inviting comments thereon
Short Rate Enquiry for purchasing iMAC(SRE No.1/Biophy/iMac/2015-16/I-850/RS)
Short Rate Enquiry for purchasing Graphics Workstation (SRE No.2/Biophy/Worksation2015-16/I-850/RS)
Purchase of Stratafix (Knotless Tissue Control Device) for Department of Surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis-Inviting comments thereon
Purchase of ''Up-gradation of Portable FENO Measurement Equipment''' for Department of Pediatrics at AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis-Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of ''Software for Existing Nikon Camera & Microscope'' for Department of Biotechnology at AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis-Inviting comments thereon.
Purchase of Amethopterin Hydrate and Methotrexate Impurity E, European Pharma, for Department of Peadiatrics, at AIIMS, New Delhi-29 on proprietary basis-Inviting comments thereon.
Tender for Juice shop at Gents Hostel at AIIMS, New Delhi (Ref. No. 14-88/2015/Hostel)
Tender for providing Laundry services at various Hostel's at AIIMS, New Delhi(Ref.No.14-88/C/2015/Hostel)
Quotation for the supply of the Refrigeration Items.(Ref. No.01/CWC/2015-16)

I am providing you the process by which you can reach the page of the Tender:

Go to the official website of the AIIMS.
Looks Like:

There you will see the Tenders option on the top of the webpage. Click on that option a webpage will open which will look like this:

There you will get the details regarding th tenders of AIIMS..!!

All India Institute of Medical Science
Gautam Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
011 2658 8500

Map:
[MAP]All India Institute of Medical Science[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in