2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th June 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is AIIMS Tough

I have passed class 12th with Science Biology stream. My father suggested me to appear in Entrance Exam conducted by AIIMS for MBBS Course. So tell me is AIIMS Entrance Exam for MBBS is tough or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is CLAT Tough
Is WBJEE Tough
Jee Advanced Was Tough
Which Is More Tough IIT And AIMS
Is Jipmer Tough
Is CAT Exam Tough
Is AIIMS Exam Tough
How Tough Is ONGC Exam
Is CLAT Very Tough
NEET Exam was tough
CUSAT Is Tough
IGNOU Is Tough
Is SSC CGL tough
Is MBA Tough
Tough Mudder MBA
Is CUSAT Syllabus Tough
Is AIPMT Very Tough
IBPS PO Exam Very Tough
VITEEE Tough
Is it tough to pass IAS after BBA
7th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is AIIMS Tough

There is not so tough the AIIMS Entrance Exam for MBBS admission.

The exam is tough for those students who have not done preparation. Students who have completed preparation, they will crack this Exam in once.

Here I am providing question paper of AIIMS Entrance Exam for your reference:

AIIMS Entrance Exam Question Paper
PHYSICS
1. To obtain a p-type germanium semiconductor, it must be doped with

Advertisement
(a) arsenic
(b) antimony
(c) Indium
(d) phosphorous

2. Sound waves do not.show the phenomenon of

(a) interference
(b) diffraction
(e) refraction
(d) polarisation

3. The magnifying power of a compound microscope is high If

(a) both me objective and the eyepiece has short focal lengths
(b) both the objectve and the eyepiece have long focal lengths
(c) the objective has a Short focal length and the eyepiece has a long focal length
(d)the objective has a long focal length and the eyepiece has a short focal length

4. 1 curie is

(a) 1 dps
(b) 3 x 1010dps
(c) 106 cos
(d) 3.7 x 1010dps

5. To double the covering range of a TV transmitter tower, its height should be made

(a) 2 times
(b) 4 times
(c) √2 times
(d) 8 times

6. An alternatmg voltage V = V0sin ωτ is applied across a circuit. As result I = I0 sin(ωτ)- π/2)flows ill it. The power consumed per cycle is

(a) zero
(b) 0.5 V0I0
(d) 0.707 V0I0
(d) 1.414 V0I0

7. A slab consist of two portions of different materials of same thickness and having the conductivities K1 and K2. The equivalent thermal conductivity of the slab is

8. A prism is made up 0f material of refractive index √3. The angle of prism is A. If the angle of minimum deviation is equal to the angle of the prism, then the value of A is
(a) 30o
(b) 45o
(c) 60o
(d) 75o

9. The following table is a truth table for

(a) NAND gate
(b) NOR gate
(c) XOR gate
(d) AND gate

10. The half-life of a radioactive substance is 10 day. This means that

(a) the substance completely disintegrates in 20 days.
(b) the substance completely disintegrates in 40 days.
(c) 1/8 part at the mass of the substance will be left intact at the end of 40 days
(d) 7/8 part of the mass of the substance disintegrates in 30 days.

11. A source and an observer are moving towards each other with a speed equal to υ/2, where υ is the speed of sound. The
source is emitting sound of frequency n.The frequency heard by one observer will be

(a) Zero
(b) n
(c) n/3
(d) 3n

12. Velocity of sound waves in air is 330 m/s. For a particular sound in air a path difference of 40 cm is equivalent to phase difference of 1.6π. The frequency of the wave is

(a) 165 Hz
(b) 150 Hz
(c) 660 Hz
(d) 330 Hz

13. The power factor of the circuit shown in figure is

(a) 0.2
(b) 0.4
(c) 0.8
(d) 0.6

14. A particle is executing linear simple harmonic motion amplitude A. What fraction of the total energy is kinetic when the displacement is half the amplitude.

(a) 1/4
(b) 1/2√2
(c) 1/2
(d) 3/4

15. Two simple harmonic motions are represented by y1=4sin(πt– π/2) and y2=3cos(4πt). The resultant amplitude is

(a) /
(b) 1
(c) 5
(d) 2+√3

16. Three plates 0f common surface area A are connected as shown in figure. The effective capacitance will be

17. When 20 J of work was done on gas. 40 J of heat energy was released If the initial energy of the gas was 70 J what is the final internal energy’?
(a) 50 J
(b) -150 J
(c) 90 J
(d) 110 J

18. The value of g at a particular point is 9.8 ms-2 Suppose the earth suddenly shrinks uniformly to half it resent size without losing any mass . The value of g at the same point (distance of the point from the centre of earth does not change) Will now be

(a) 9.8 ms-2
(b) 4.9 ms-2
(c) 19.6 ms-2
(d) 39.2 ms-2

19. A spherical ball is dropped in a long column of viscous liquid. Which of the following graphs represent the variation of
(i) gravitational force with time
(ii) viscous force with time
(iii) net force acting on the ball with time?

(a) Q.R.P
(b) R.Q.P
(c) P.Q.R
(d) R.P.Q

20. The Young’s modulus of a wire of length L the radius r is y newton per square meter lf the length is reduced to L/2 and radius L/2 Its Young’s modulus will be

(a) y/2
(b) y
(c) 2y
(d) 4y

21. A boy of mass m stands on one end of a wooden plank of length L. and muss M The plank is floating on water, If the boy walks from one end of the plank to the other end at a constant speed the
resulting displacement of the plank is given by

(a) mL/M
(b) ML/m
(c) mL/M+m
(d) mL/M-m

22. A sphere of solid material of relative density 9 has a concentric spherical cavity and Just sinks in water. If the radius of sphere be R. then the radius of cavity (r) will be related to R as

23. Average value of kinetic energy and potential energy over entire time period in a SHM is

24. In which of the state- shown in figure, is potential energy of a electric dipole maximum?

25. A car is travelling with a linear velocity u on a Circular road of radius r. If It is increasing its speed at the rate of a m/s2 then the resultant acceleration will be

26. A uniform magnetic field parallel to the plane of paper, exsisted in space initially directed from left to right. When a bar of soft Iron is placed in the field parallel to it, the lines of force passing through It will be represented by figure.

27. A body starts from rest and moves with a uniform acceleration. The ratio of the distance covered in the n th second to the distance covered in nsecond

28. Wind blowing from South at 10 m/s but to a cyclist it appears to be blowing from the East at 10 m/s The cyclist has a velocity

(a) 10i – 10j
(b) 10i + 10j
(c) – 10i + 10j
(d) – 10i – 10j

29. The current. i and voltage V graphs for a given metallic wire at two different temperatures T1 and T2 are shown In the figure. It is concluded that

30. The internal resistance of primary cell is 4Ω. It generates a current of 0.2 A in an external resistance of 21Ω. The rate at which chemical energy is consumed is providing the current is

(a) 0.42 J/s
(b) 0.24 J/s
(c) 5 J/s
(d) 1 J/s

31. There are four point charges +q, -q, +q and -q are placed at the corners A, B, C, and D respectively of a square of side a.The potential energy of the system is 1/4πε0 times

32. The potential difference across the 3 Ω resistor shown in figure is

(a) zero
(b) 1 V
(c) 3 5 V
(d) 7V

33. There are N cells in the circuit of figure. The emf and internal resistance of each cell is E and r respectively. The points A and B in the circuit divide the circuit into n and (N – n) cells. The current in the circuit is

(a) E/r
(b) nE/r
(c) NE/Nr
(d) Zero

34. The earth’s magnetic field at a certain place has a horizontal component of 0.3 G and total strength 0.5 G. Find angle of dip in tan -1

35. Two spherical conductors A and B of radii a and b (b> a) are placed concentrically in air. The two arc connected by a copper wire as shown in figure. The equivalent capacitance of the system is

36. The magnetic flux linked with the coil varies with time as φ = 3t24t + 9. The magnitude of the induced emf of 2s is

(a) 9 V
(b) 16 V
(c) 3 V
(d) 4 V

37. The force F is given by expression F = A cos(Bx) Csin(Dt), where x is the displacement and t is the time. Then dimension of D/B are same as that of

(a) velocity [LT-1]
(b) angular velocity[T-1]
(c) angular momentum[ML2T-1]
(d) velocity gradient[T-1]

38. The thermo cmf of a thermocouple varies with the temperature θ of the hot junction as
E = aθ.bθ2 volt
where the ratio (a/b) is 700C. If the cold junction is kept at O
Attached Files
File Type: doc AIIMS Entrance Exam Question Paper.doc (182.5 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 7th June 2017 at 02:28 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in