2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2016, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Criteria

I will tell you the eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam so that you can have idea about it.

Eligibility criteria
A applicant must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship / Practical training on or before 30th July, 2016.

Applicants who complete their internship after 30th July, 2016 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.

The applicant must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations

(i) For applicants belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50 percent marks in aggregate.

(ii) For all other categories including OBC Category 55 percent marks in aggregate.

Application fee
General / OBC Category: Rs1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable

SC/ST Category: Rs800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable

OPH applicants is exempted from payment of any Fee.

Mode of payment: Through Debit /Credit Card or through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.).

Mode of Selection

Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of personal counseling.

The entrance test for MD/MS/M.Ch(6 YRS)/DM (6 YRS) will consist of one paper of 180 Minutes duration containing 200 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.

The entrance test for MDS, will consist of one paper of 90 minutes duration containing 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.

There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer in the test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in