2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Tips

You are looking for the details regarding the tips to crack the AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam. So I am providing it to you:

These are the tips:

Know your strengths and Weaknesses
Plan your preparation
Know your exam well
Beyond Studies
Refer Studychacha Regularly.

I am also providing you the syllabus and the paper pattern of the Exam:

Paper Pattern:

AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern:-
The Exam will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason- assertion type) questions from subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.

Subject - Number of Questions

•Physics - 60 questions
•Chemistry - 60 questions
•Biology (Botany and Zoology) - 60 questions
•General Knowledge - 20 questions

Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice marked during application.

Marking Scheme:-

•Each incorrect response will get a score of- 1/3 (minus-one-third).
•Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
•No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
•More than one response will be treated as a wrong answer and negatively marked.

Syllabus:

The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.

Important Dates:

AIIMS MBBS 2015 Date:- Monday, 1st June 2015 at various centres all over the country. The Entrance Examination will be conducted only in Online Mode [Computer Based Test (CBT) ] in two shifts (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
2nd March 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Abhinav. I am preparing for AIIMS MBBS exam. I want you to help me by providing me information regarding the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Tips?
2nd March 2016, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

AIIMS MBBS is one of the most desired medical entrance exam.
Amongst, the seven All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), AIIMS New Delhi is the most favourite medical college of India

Applicants appearing the AIIMS MBBS entrance test must have to be conscious of the complete syllabus and the portion that is to be comprised in the exam so as to prepare well and score great rakings.

Focusing the training keeping the syllabus as the base would help you save time as well as your can have your attention on the main topics

Clearing the basics being studied in class 11th and 12th is the key to score great in the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.

Working as much you can from the previous year question booklets and from the sample papers which are available in the markets can help a lot in understanding the setup and get along with the questions that can come in the same format in the exam.

Increase the quickness by solving the maximum number of questions in a day. For example if you are able to solve 80-100 questions in a day with ease rise it to 140-150 in a day after a week, this can boost your confidence as well as let you have a planned preparation for the final exam.

Practice as much you can on the problematic areas and keep asking the doubts to your guide or even friends but make sure no doubts shall be unanswered.

Make the separate notes of all the formulas of physics and record the chemical formula and reactions of chemistry.

Prepare the diagrams of biology as you can expect such in the exam to identify from the given diagrams

As biology is a subject of theory make sure you take out time on normal basis to revise the definitions and meanings of the terminology you learnt.

Read newspapers and watch news everyday for an hour to have the best idea of the latest happening in order to get along with the GK (General knowledge) part in the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in