2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th March 2016, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident

The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The institute will operate autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

As you wants to apply for the post of the Senior Resident in the AIIMS Jodhpur let me tell you that as per my knowledge there are no job openings for the Senior Resident post in the AIIMS Jodhpur , in the month of Jan this year the AIIMS has the recruitment for the following posts that are as follow :

Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing)
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Staff Nurse Grade - I
Staff Nurse Grade - II

Qualification and Experience:
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing) ->
(1) B.Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute / University.
(2) Should be a Registered Nurse and midwife (RNRM) from Nursing Council.
(3) 03 years' teaching experience in Nursing Teaching Institution.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
(1) B.Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute / University.
(3) Knowledge in Hindi & English.
(4) 07 years' of experience out of which minimum three years as Nursing In-Charge (Grade - I) in minimum 150 bedded Hospital.

Staff Nurse Grade - I -
(3) Knowledge in Hindi & English.
(4) 05 years' of experience as Staff Nurse in 100 bedded Hospital. (OR) In case of M.Sc. Nursing/ Master of Nursing Candidate 3 Years of experience as Staff Nurse in minimum 100 bedded hospital.

Staff Nurse Grade - II -
(1) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/ B.Sc./ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institution.
(3) Knowledge in Hindi and English.
(4) 03 years of experience as staff Nurse in minimum 50 bedded Hospital. In case of B.Sc./ Post basic B.Sc. Nursing candidate, one year experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.

for any queries you may contact to the AIIMS Jodhpur the contact details are as follow :

Contact details :

AIIMS Jodhpur
Address: Basni Industrial Area, Phase-2, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Phone: 0291 274 0741

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in