2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS at Jodhpur

Is there any vacancy available at the AIIMS at Jodhpur? if yes then tell me from where I can download the recruitments notification of that post? If I want to apply online for that job then from where I can apply online? Provide me the whole applying procedure of this post at AIIMS at Jodhpur? Also provide me the contact details of the AIIMS at Jodhpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Jodhpur Courses
Recruitment of LDC in AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur LDC Syllabus
AIIMS Jodhpur AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur Helpline No
AIIMS Jodhpur Hostel
AIIMS Jodhpur Building
AIIMS Jodhpur RAJ
Www AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur GNM Recruitment
Recruitment of AIIMS jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur Home Page aiims Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS Job in Jodhpur
New AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur New Recruitment
Job Vacancies In AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Group BAIIMS Jodhpur Contact No
AIIMS Jodhpur Location
AIIMS Jodhpur Group B
Fee Structure of AIIMS Jodhpur
21st August 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS at Jodhpur

Can you tell me where on the official website of AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) Jodhpur will I get information about latest Conferences /Workshops?
21st August 2018, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS at Jodhpur

To get information about latest Conferences /Workshops on the official website of AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) Jodhpur follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) Jodhpur

Click to Upcoming Conferences /Workshops under Conferences/Workshop on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Workshops

That page will look like this:

Few Things Available on the Page

2nd Annual Live Surgery cum Soft Cadaveric Dissection Course on Rhinoplasty - 12th and 13th October, 2018

American Heart Association (AHA) Certified BLS and ACLS Provider Course - 17th and 19th August 2018

2nd Hands - on Soft Cadaveric Dissection Course on Head & Neck Surgery - 17th and 18th August 2018

Thoracic Ultrasound Workshop 2018 to be organised by Department of Pulmonary Medicine on 9th September 2018

ICMR-AIIMS Jodhpur 1st CME on Community Acquired Pneumonia in Children - 23rd June, 2018.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in