2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Aiims jipmer

I want to do MBBS course so suggest me the best college among All India Institute Of Medical Science AIIMS and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)? Tell me the ranking of both colleges in India?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jipmer opd
All About JIPMER
Pgi jipmer
Jipmer srf
Cut off for JIPMER
Jipmer pg
AIIMS And JIPMER
MTS Job In Jipmer
JIPMER BSc
B.Sc MLT in JIPMER
BDS in JIPMER
Jipmer dm
Jipmer pdf
Mts jipmer
Npg jipmer
JIPMER May PG
Jipmer phd
Jipmer mpt
JIPMER and AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Dates
Tips for exam like AIIMS PGI, JIPMER
25th August 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: Aiims jipmer

Tell me the best Institute among, All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, Delhi and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) for Medical education?
25th August 2018, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Aiims jipmer

Both the Institutes, All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, Delhi and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) for Medical Education are among the Top Medical Colleges of India.

I am telling you the ranking of these institutes.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, Delhi

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India.

AIIMS was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.

University and college rankings

Medical - India
India Today (2017) 1
Outlook India (2017) 1
The Week (2017) 1

AIIMS Delhi was ranked first among medical colleges in India in 2017 by India Today, Outlook India and The Week

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)

The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India.

JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration.

JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.

University and college rankings

Medical India
Outlook India (2017) 6
The Week (2017) 5

JIPMER was ranked sixth among medical colleges in India in 2017 by Outlook India and fifth by The Week.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in