2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS Delhi Rheumatology

Is there any department of Rheumatology at AIIMS Delhi? I want to go at the AIIMS Campus to get contact details of all Doctors of Rheumatology Department. So please give me address of its Nearest Metro Station. Can you provide me contact details of all doctors online?
Similar Threads
Thread
ENT AIIMS Delhi
Phd In AIIMS Delhi
SBI AIIMS Delhi
MPT In AIIMS Delhi
Where Is AIIMS In Delhi
Rheumatology Doctor In AIIMS
AIIMS Delhi MS
MHA In AIIMS Delhi
Rheumatology doctor in aims
RTI AIIMS Delhi
Map Of AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
AIIMS Delhi MDS
BPT Course in AIIMS Delhi
How to Get into AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Delhi MHA
AIIMS Delhi
Aiims.Edu Delhi
Rheumatology Course Details
AIIMS OPD Delhi
25th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Delhi Rheumatology

Can you list me the names of Faculty Members of Department of Rheumatology of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Delhi?
25th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Delhi Rheumatology

The Department of Rheumatology of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Delhi, earlier functional as a Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology division under Department of Medicine was established as a separate superspeciality department on 7 August 2015.

The department is providing outpatient services, state of the art6 bed Rheumatology Day Care facility forintravenous infusions (biological agent, chemotherapeutic drugs & steroid pulse), interventions (joint injections, various biopsies) and musculoskeletal ultrasound.

The department has a fully functional Clinical Immunology laboratory where investigations for immunological and rheumatological diseases are done.

The department has made significant progress since its inception. Patients with wide array of diseases ranging from various forms of inflammatory arthritis like rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythmatosus, scleroderma, vasculitis, inflammatory myositisetc, attend outpatient clinic.

The department is actively involved in creation of public awareness about the rheumatological diseases. Various public health lectures, hand booklets and audio/video programmes are conducted every year explaining to the patients about the diseases and its management. In addition, department frequently organizes CMEs, and Updates.

Faculty

Dr. Uma Kumar
Professor & Head
umakumar@yahoo.co.in

Dr. Aarti Sharma
Assistant Professor
aartimed@gmail.com

Dr. Ranjan Gupta
Assistant Professor
dr.guptaranjan@gmail.com

Dr. Danveer Bhadu
Assistant Professor