2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Jobs

Hii Friend , Will you please Give me details of AIIMS Delhi Latest Nursing Job Recruitment , as I want to apply for same Recruitment ?
19th November 2015, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Jobs

As you want to know info. for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Jobs , For it I want to tell you that AIIMS Delhi have No new Vacancies for Nursing Post ,

But AIIMS Jodhpur has Released Notification for the Recruitment of 615 Assistant Nursing Superintendent & Staff Nurse Grade I, II vacancies for Hospital Services .

Here I am, providing details about AIIMS Jodhpur Latest Recruitment for Nursing Post , Have a Look :

AIIMS Vacancy Details:

Total No of Posts: 615

Name of the Posts:

1. Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 15 Posts

2. Staff Nurse Grade I: 50 Posts

3. Staff Nurse Grade II: 550 Posts

Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2015

Last Date to Apply Online : 10-11-2015

Age Limit:

Candidate’s Upper age limit should between 21 to 35 years .

Qualification:

Candidates should possess B.Sc (Post Certificate) or B.Sc Nursing (04 years course from a recognized Institute/ University & have registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council with relevant experiences.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking Only. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates of any community.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in