2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS Delhi MHA

Hello sir I want to pursue my masters in MHA from AIIMS Delhi . can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for MHA course to be done from AIIMS Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS of Delhi
AIIMS CLG Delhi
MS AIIMS Delhi
Phd In AIIMS Delhi
SBI AIIMS New Delhi
AIIMS New Delhi
IVF In AIIMS Delhi
Where Is AIIMS In Delhi
AIIMS Delhi MS
AIIMS Other than Delhi
AIIMS Delhi Bsc
RTI AIIMS Delhi
Map Of AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
MRI in AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Delhi MDS
BPT Course in AIIMS Delhi
How to Get into AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS to IIT Delhi
AIIMS Delhi
5th June 2015, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Delhi MHA

As per you request here I am providing you the details of eligibility criteria for MHA course to be done from AIIMS Delhi.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, conducts admissions to Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) offered in various specializations for the 2015 academic session.

Eligibility for MHA:

For Medical Graduates:
(1) You must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice.
(2) You must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.

For Non-medical Graduates:
(1) Non-medical graduate will only be considered for Sponsored seats.
(2) You must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in Arts or Science or Nursing or Business Administration or Commerce or Engineering or any technical subject with at least 60% marks.
(3) A minimum experience of having held a responsible administrative position for a period of not less than seven years is essential.

Entrance test:

Written test (MCQ-type of one-hour duration) followed by a Group Discussion and Interview.

Course structure:

Stage 1: Teaching of basic introductory course comprising basic managerial concepts, development of health services in India and research methodologies, what is a hospital and system approach to hospital management.

Stage 2: Teaching of basics of computers, communication, personnel, financial and marketing and equipment management in hospital, legal issues in hospital administration, biomedical waste management, disaster management in hospitals and management information system.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Gautam Nagar, Ansari Nagar East,
New Delhi, Delhi 110029 ‎
011 2658 8700

[MAP]All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Delhi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in