2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS books pdf

I am preparing for AIIMS Entrance exam and my financial condition is not very good. Its very difficult for me to buy all AIIMS books so I am looking for any source from where I can get some books in the form of pdf. Pls tell me if there is any source like that. Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS UG Entrance Books
Books for AIIMS UG preparation
Best Books For AIIMS UG
AIIMS Books for MBBS
Books For AIIMS Exam
Books For AIIMS UG
Biology Books for AIIMS
AIIMS Books Online
Books for AIIMS MDS Entrance
AIIMS Books
AIIMS books for preparation
AIIMS Books
Books for AIIMS Exam
MTG Books for AIIMS
AIIMS Gk Reference Books
Books for preparation of AIIMS
AIIMS Books Download
AIIMS Reference Books
Books of Zoology for AIIMS
Books for the AIIMS
24th April 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS books pdf

Can you list me the names of good reference Books for reparation of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Entrance Exam for admission in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi?
24th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS books pdf

The names of good reference Books for reparation of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Entrance Exam for admission in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi are as follows:

15 Years' AIIMS MBBS Entrance Solved Papers (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)

AIIMS Explorer 2018 (17 Years' Solved Papers 2001-2017) Paperback 24 Aug 2017
by MTG Editorial Board (Author)

16 Years Solved papers AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)

AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2018 (English, Perfect, Dr. Ajay Mohan)

16 Years' (2000-2015) Solved Papers: Aiims Mbbs Entrance Exam (English)(Paperback) (Paperback, Experts' Compilation)

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination Syllabus

Biology Syllabus:
Zoology Subject:
Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology and Reproductive System.
Botany Subject:
Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development, Botany and Human Welfare, History, Importance, Factors and mechanism, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis., Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Transpiration and respiration, Tropic and turgor movements and Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions.

Physics Syllabus:
Circular Motion, Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, Nuclear Physics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics., Solids and Wave Motion: Optics.

Chemistry Syllabus:
Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p- Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Co-ordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life.

General Knowledge Syllabus:
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in