2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2013, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment

You want to apply for Assistant Professor in Neurology at AIIMS Bhubaneswar so following is recruitment detail:

Salary:- Rs. 1,00,000/- (Consolidated) per month
Last date of submission of application:- 20.02.2013
Venue of the interview: Committee Room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview along with their original certificates/testimonials etc. by 9.00 AM on 23.02.3013 at the above designated venue for verification. The candidates, who report after 9.30 AM will not be considered.

i) A medical qualification included in Schedule I & II or part II of the third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (candidates possessing the qualifications included in

Part-II of the third Scheduled should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act).

ii) D.M. in Neurology (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.

(iii) One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the Degree of D.M. in Neurology ( 2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing three years recognized Degree of D.M. in Neurology or qualifications recognized equivalent thereto.

Here I am uploading recruitment notification which you can free download.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in