2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS BBSR Facility

Hello sir I am interested to join AIIMS Bhubaneshwar (BBSR) and want to know about the facilities available at the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar. Can you please tell me about the facilities available at AIIMS Bhubaneshwar. Also provide me the contact details of AIIMS Bhubaneshwar?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS BBSR director
AIIMS BBSR Address
Ssc bbsr
Ceb MBA bbsr
IVF facility at AIIMS
Aiims bbsr jr
AIIMS Hospital BBSR Contact No
AIIMS BBSR Admit Card Download
Aiims bbsr
Iffco bbsr
Ignou mba bbsr
AIIMS BBSR Recruitment
Electron Microscopy Facility AIIMS New Delhi
TEM Facility AIIMS New Delhi
Nit bbsr
Mba bbsr
AIIMS BBSR admit card
Iit bbsr
PNB ATM In BBSR
Iter bbsr
10th August 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS BBSR Facility

I want to know the Facility available in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar so can you tell me?
10th August 2018, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS BBSR Facility

All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.

The Institute operates autonomously under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.

The AIIMS Campus is spread over 150 acres consisting of Hospital Complex and Residential Area with a road separating the two.

The hospital complex consists of a 900 beded multi speciality hospital with state of the art infrastructure and 41 departments.

The Academic Area present in the complex houses the Academic Block, College of Nursing and Central Library.

The Academic Blocks consists of 4 Lecture Halls and Departmental Labs of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology , Microbiology , Pharmacology , Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine.

All the 41 departments have there departmental cabins, labs, library room as well as conference rooms.

A stationary and snacks outlet is also housed in the Academic Building.

The Academic Building also houses the offices of Director, Dean, Register and other staff departments like Finance, Electric, Engineers. The central library is present in the 2nd floor.

The residential complex consists of three Boys hostels and two girls Hostels for Undergraduate Students of MBBS, Nursing and Allied Sciences.

These hostels together have a capacity of about 800 rooms. 4 Postgraduate Hostels along with 4 Staff and Faculty Blocks are also present.

The Director's Bungalow and Guest House is present opposite to the lawn, near Main Residential Gate.

The Dining Hall 1 and 2 serves as the canteen for the students, staffs and faculties.

Apart from routinely food, it provides services like Snacks, Fast Food And Beverages.

A multipurpose hall consisting of Stationary Shop, Laundry is present near the Lawn.

A Mini Auditorium is present in College of Nursing.

AIIMS Bhubaneswar also houses a 750 seated, modern state of the art auditorium.

Contact-

AIIMS Bhubaneswar
AIIMS Rd, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in