2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIG National Insurance Company Inc

Hello sir, what is AIG National Insurance Company Inc? Which types of insurance are provided by AIG National Insurance Company Inc?
25th October 2019, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIG National Insurance Company Inc

The AIG National Insurance Company Inc is Insurance Company. The AIG National Insurance Company is faced and managed complex risks; and provided the risk expertise and financial strength that empowers clients in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.

The AIG National Insurance Company organization is evolving to better meet its clients needs.

The Insurance Company is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania Insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 15thFloor, New York, NY, 10038.

It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445

Visit an official site of AIG National Insurance Company Inc:

Services:

Report a claim
Protect my business
Protect my workforce
Manage my multinational risks

The AIG is offer a broad range of products and services, including traditional insurance, highly specialized solutions, and excess and surplus lines insurance to help businesses reduce emerging risks.

Clients range from large, international, and mid-sized companies to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits worldwide.

Type of insurance:

Accident & Health
Casualty
Cyber
Environmental
Fronting & Captive Services
Management Liability
Mergers & Acquisitions
Political Risk Insurance
Professional Liability
Programs
Property