2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2012, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AICTE Eligibility for Assistant Professor

You want to apply at Assistant Professor Post so here I am giving you some detail of the eligibility:

Assistant Professor
Qualification & experience for candidates from teaching

Eligibility:

First Class in Master’s Degree in Business
Management/ Administration/ other relevant management related disciplines/ PGDBM/ PGDM/
Programmes (minimum 2 years duration) recognized by AICTE/MHRD/UGC and declared equivalent to MBA by AICTE/ AIU

Associate Professor

Qualification & experience for candidates from teaching: You would have Ph.D degree or a fellowship of IIMs, ICA or ICWA or
other institutions recognized by AICTE, with First Class
Masters degree in Business Management/
5th December 2012, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

As per AICTE---No limit on number of extra attempts to clear B.Tech., so donot worry over your numerous extra attempts to clear B.Tech.--------all are equal in AICTE norms.
24th April 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have B.tech and 8 years teaching experience in AICTE approved engineering college.Whether I am eligible for the post of Assistant professor in pay scale 15600-39400 with a AGP of 7000 in the same engineering college.
27th April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have received under graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Government College of Engineering, Salem (first class) and Post Graduate Degree in Computer Integrated Manufacturing(CIM) under the faculty of mechanical Engineering (first class) from College Of Engineering, Guindy, Both institutes are approved by AICTE and run by Government of TamilNadu. Also secured 94.5% gate score. Worked as AP for 11 year in a self financing college.Recently TamilNadu gov conducted test for recruitment of AP.I secured first rank in my caste and stood 4th rank in overall merit list.But i am refused.I went for court regarding this issue. For completing the case early i need better advice.
senthilannauniv@rediffmail.com
11th February 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have complete M.C.A and M.Tech i was work as a Hod (CSE) in Polytechnic i will eligible to teach a Ass.prof. for Engineering CSE or not
14th September 2015, 03:51 PM
biji

i passed MBA in Second class. whether am able to teach BBA Students as per AICTE Norms?
2nd November 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE 1st class and ME 2nd class.So i am legible for assistant professor post?
16th February 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether national eligibility test is need for the post of assistant professor?
13th October 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

can u call me on 9848436906. i have same problem

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in