2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AICTE Complaints Cell

There are 8 cells constituted for performing specific functions. For any inconvenience felt or any problem faced by any student of AICTE can make there complaints to the complaint cell:
Dr. Yash Pal Singh Berwal
Director + Addl. Charge (Int. Audit) + Complaint Cell
Phone: 23724150
Fax: 23724170

Here is the link where you can put your complaints and send them mails through filling up the complaint registration form. Click on the link given below.
complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/aicte-l52798.html
13th August 2012, 07:48 PM
herryunadkat@gmail.com

Hello Sir/ mem,, Good Evening
I am Hiren Unadkat, i want to tell you about Gujarat Technological University and its unsatisfactory working nature..
my Little Brother had completed his Diploma In Electrical Engineering in April/may 2011 at that time we applied for Degree Engineering but GTU declared that they give admission to other university students as well as other Students so Because of this activity my Brother and many more students cant get admission. so he take drop for one year. today we want to get admission in Degree engineering so GTU declared that they give first priority to six sem diploma students first and 12th pass External exam students so at that time situation is very tough to get admission..
Sir,, plz do something for my Brother and many more students with whom wants to get admission in Degree engineering..
Sir,, Do some strik actions against GTU because this way no one cant get proper admission.. till today we cant get admission and many more students..
Sir,, Give some help to us,, we know you do something for us..
Sir,, help us.. make some extra rounds for online admission in degree engineering..
hope for positive reply and good actions for students better future..
thanks
28th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

andhra loyola institute of engg & tech is a college in vijayawada.the college is not following the rules of aicte. according to aicte the eligibility for a proffesor is mtech but there are proffesors with btech as eligibility.there are no lab technicians in eee department.they are coollecting rs.3500 from 1st year students without giving any recipts.the college thinks that they had poltical background and noone can take any action on them.the college director mr .thainese,had blackmailed the students from a branch to pay rs.500 per student.a proffessor had slapped & scolded 4 girls in college there was no action on the professor. ther is no internet facility for students in the college.tey are not giving holidays as per aicte,jntuk rules please take axtion on them
29th September 2012, 06:04 PM
Hemalatha Am

Complaint against KEA

Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) has conducted counselling for Diploma candidates thru online. And they to conduct casual rounds, they have to get orders from Government; based on which it may happen or may not happen. But they have taken all fees from us which is 34,000 rupees. And also we have to pay College Fees (25,000). And they say if casual round happens, then we will lose the college fees that we have paid. This is a huge loss to all of us students.

And also, so may students are suffering from this; many of us didnt get placed at all due to online counselling which is new; some of us didnt get colleges which we preferred; and many seats which gets cancelled in the rounds due to students are all just idle.. This has affected students a lot.

Please kindly address our concerns soon.
30th November 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, there is no quality of teaching ... Alpha college of Engineering, Bangalore has lecturers who are just BE passed and pursuing ME in that same college... What is their capability to teach BE students? What quality education will they give.......
13th December 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

praveen5385 thanks for such information
but the diploma courses in engg. are the subject of state technical board's as school education, and other option is distance mode which have compulsory practical but in ime not practical req.
and every prospectus seller is giving guaranty of passing in ime exam without write anything on exam copy . they charge some additional fee for this.
please suggest the some govt. links from we find the ime authorization.
praveen
15th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I want to know information regarding Admit Card....
If I had paid all the Tution Fees Of Odd Semester that is applicable regarding dis sem...But yet the fine on that fees is not deposited...Despite of that,the University have issued the Admit Card to the college,then why our College is not giving the Admit Card to Us.Is there any procedure regarding this issue...if so, then please let me know.
12th January 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hello, i SANDEEP ..last year in 2012 i joined JK LAKSHMIPAT UNIVERSITY for MBA program....due to health and food problem i left the university within 45 days...but the university is not giving me the reasonable refundable money...

i deposited 2lakh 16 thousands which include tution fee,mess charge and hostel...but they given me only 73 thousands.....n they deducted whole amount of tution fee.
PLZ HELP ME

REGARDS:
SANDEEP BHATT
30th January 2013, 11:00 PM
ABDUL NASIR

sir
I am studing in b.a college of engg& technology in jamshedpur .here not eqvilatent to m.tech teacher only b.tech teacher aivalable.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in