2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2016, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIBE Exam Apply Online

As you Asking for the Application form for the AIBE Examination let me tell you that the Registrations Are Closed for the AIBE Examination you may Apply Next year for the AIBE Examination Here I am Sharing Witrh you Some Information About the AIBE Examination that is As Follow

About the Examination

All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law.

Eligibility :

Candidate must pass LLB & Candidate must be enrolled with any State Bar Council.

Examination Pattern :

Candidates will be answering questions from twenty subjects. The subjects are taken from the syllabi prescribed by the Bar Council of

The Examination paper will contain at least 7 questions from each ‘Category I’ subject.
The paper will also have 23 questions from the ‘Category II’ subjects as a whole. These twenty-three questions will include questions from at least 5 Category II subjects.

Category I subjects will be tested in Part I of the question paper and Category II subjects will be tested in Part II of the question paper.

Preparation Tip :

Speed in answering questions is most important. Practice daily by preparing a proper study timetable. Go thoroughly through the pattern paper and collect the study material for the same.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in