2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ahlcon International School Admission Form

As you said that you want admission for your son in Ahlcon International School, for that you want to get admission form of this school so here I am giving you information about it :

Firstly I want to tell you that now in Ahlcon International School admission date has been gone, so sorry but now you can’t take admission for your son.

If you want admission for your son in this school, so you can try next year for this.

In future how can you get admission for your son, Here I am providing you process of taking admission in Ahlcon International School.

Firstly you have to go on official site of this school, on that page you will get one section of admission.

For knowing admission process you will have to click on that section after that you will get option of admission form of that class which you want, by this you can know about admission procedure.

Here I am giving you one screen shot of that page by this you can recognize the original page:

Address:
Ahlcon International School
Chatan Jain Marg, Block F, Patparganj, New Delhi, DL 110091 ‎
011 4777 0777

Map location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Ahlcon+International+School+Mayur+Vihar,+Ph ase+I,+Delhi&hl=en&sll=26.7086,88.4311&sspn=1.5873 78,3.14209&hq=Ahlcon+International+School&hnear=Ma yur+Vihar+Phase+1,+New+Delhi,+East+Delhi,+Delhi&t= m&z=15&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in