2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Agriculture Study in Kalyani University

The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal, India. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
B.sc stand sfor Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) . It is an Bachelor degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Four semester.
Here I am telling you the general criteria for taking admission in Agriculture College which is applicable for Kalyani University also
Eligibility Criteria:

-The Minimum Academic Qualification require for this B.sc Course , is that the you should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Course from recognized University .
-Only if you are a student of science stream with Physics / Chemistry and Biology than you are eligible for B.sc in Agriculture Course .
-You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and (45%) relaxation will be given for sc/st candidates .
Age Limit:
Your age should not more than 21 years.
For more info contact:
University of Kalyani
Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station
Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
Telephone: 033 2582 8750
[MAP]University of Kalyani West Bengal[/MAP]
20th March 2017, 11:52 AM
krishna kuma rvijay

Re: Agriculture Study in Kalyani University

sr admission in bsc agriculture 2017
20th August 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna kuma rvijay View Post
sr admission in bsc agriculture 2017
Hello sir,iam an art student.can i study agriculture and horticulture to make them my career.
25th August 2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I want to build my future in Agriculture field so can you please tell me the eligibility for taking admission in Kalyani University for Bachelor in Science(Agriculture)???
yes I am interested to study agriculture department

Tags
agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in