2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

After NIFT

I have completed my B. Tech from National Institute of Fashion Technology. Can you please tell me about my future after completing National Institute of Fashion Technology B. Tech course? Please tell me about its job opportunities?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Art
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
What's NIFT
Nift ug
How To Go In NIFT
Nift bd
Mba nift
Nift spt
CBT in NIFT
Nift ugc
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
Nift rbl
All about NIFT
Gat nift
Nift cat
Ce nift
NIFT FCT Course
NIFT VM Course
Nift pg
NIFT MFM course
26th June 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: After NIFT

I am interested in the field of designing and for this planning to join National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) searching for details. Will you tell how can I proceed for admission in after entrance exam of National Institute of Fashion Technology for all UG and PG degree courses?
26th June 2018, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After NIFT

The written test for admissions in design programmes offered at NIFT campuses was held on January 21, 2018.

NIFT admissions are a three tiered process. As part of this, candidates first need to give the NIFT entrance exam; this is followed by a Situation Test and finally an interview round.

NIFT Bachelors Entrance Exam Stage Two:

Design (BDes):

The aspirants shall be shortlisted on the basis of the two papers CAT, having a weightage of 50% in the short list merit and GAT with a 30% weightage in the same.

The shortlisted candidates will then be asked to appear, at the nearest NIFT centre, for the second stage known as the Situation Test

Technology (BFTech): There is no second stage for BFTech Entrance, the written merit is the final merit.

NIFT Masters Entrances Stage Two:

Design (MDes): The two papers of GAT & CAT have 30% and 40% ratio in the first short listing merit. The stage two for the masters in design is GD/PI i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview, where ones portfolio is very important for the latter. The portfolio can be presented in a hard copy and soft copy as well. These two stages have 15% weightage for each, in the final merit.

Technology (MFTech): The written examination has 70% weightage while the second stage of GDPI (Group Discussion & personal Interview) has 30% weightage (15% for each)

Management (MFM): The process is same as that of Masters in Technology as mentioned above with the same percentage weightages for the merit ranks.

NIFT Campus,
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110 016,
Tel: +91-11-26542000
Fax: +91-11-26535890

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in