2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th August 2014, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After BA English criteria And dates for DU B.ED Entrance

Here I am giving you information about dates for admission in B.ED course offered by Department of Education Delhi University below :

B.ED
Tentative dates
Starting date for Delhi University B.Ed admission 2013 Online Application Process: Mid May 2014
Last Date for Delhi University B.Ed admission 2013 Online Application process: Last of May 2014
Delhi University Delhi University B.Ed admission Written Test date:
Mid June 2014

Exam pattern
Entrance test will have 2 parts and the total duration of the exam will be 3 hours. Scheme of Entrance Test for Graduates, Honors and Post-graduates is given below.

General Awareness: 20 questions (20 marks)
Reasoning: 10 questions (10 marks)
Language Comprehension (Hindi and English): 20 questions (20 marks)
Languages and/ or Social Science (S-l & S-ll) OR Languages and/or Science stream: 100 questions (100 marks)

Eligibility:
The Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Application fees
Candidates have to submit application fee before filling the online form. Entrance test fee for General Category and OBC Category candidates is Rs. 450 and Rs. 250 for all other reserved categories.
DU CIE B.ED admission notice

For more details I am attaching a PDF file with it so you can get it easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU CIE B.ED admission notice.pdf (569.9 KB, 42 views)
20th March 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I want to do B.ED course from Delhi university after competing BA English course will you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for DU B.ED Entrance test ?
20th March 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you detail about the eligibility criteria for DU B.ED Entrance test.

Eligibility :

Candidate should have bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University .

Candidate should secure minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

The candidate should have studied two (teaching) subjects for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level, and should have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the two subjects.

DU B.Ed Entrance Test pattern:

B.Ed Entrance Test consists of two parts and can be taken in either English or Hindi.

Part A consists of General awareness, Reasoning and language comprehension (compulsory for all candidates).

Part B (i) and B (ii) of the entrance test will assess the candidate’s teaching aptitude and understanding on the stream of the their chosen subjects’ up to Class XII.

Part C of the Entrance test is exclusively attempted by Honors Graduates with English, Hindi & Sanskrit subjects along with Part-A (which is compulsory for all streams)

Address:

University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021 ‎
011 2700 6900 ‎

Map:
[MAP]University of Delhi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in