2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After B.TECH CSE Procedure to Join ISRO

The Indian Space Research Organization invited the applications so as to appoint suitable applicants for 91 vacancies

Place of Work: Bangalore, Karnataka

Posts Offered:

Technical Assistants: 06 Vacancies

Technicians: 65 Vacancies

Nurses: 02 Vacancies

Scale of Salary:

Nurses: Rs.7200-19300/- + Rs.2400/- GP

Technicians: Rs.5200-20200/- + Rs.2000/- GP

Technical Assistants: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4600/- GP

Eligibility
Technical Assistants A 3 years’ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with 1st Division Scores awarded by a reputed State Board.

Technicians
Matriculation/ SSLC/ SSC qualifications along with ITI Certification in the concerned Trade from NCVT.

Nurses SSLC qualification along with a 3 year Diploma Certification in Nursing awarded by a documented State Board.

Restriction of Age:

The age of applicants must vary only within the prescribed age bars of 18 and 35 years as reckoned on 26th September, 2014.

However, the upper age shall be relaxable by 5 years and 3 years in case of ST/ SC and OBC applicants respectively.

Sorry to say that last date to apply is over , better luck next time .

Important Dates:

26th September, 2014: Closing date for applying online

6th October, 2014: Closing date for receipt of DD via post
20th February 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ! i have clear my B.tech CSE now I want to join ISRO .will you tell me procedure to join ISRO ?
20th February 2016, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Hello buddy as you want here we provides you information related to jobs in
ISRO for B.TECH in ECE as follows

SRO is the Indian Scientist Research Organization

Eligibility for the ISRO:

Educational Qualification;

you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university

Engineering trade students can apply for the job:
Computer science engineer
Electronics and communication engineer
Mechanical engineer etc

Age limit:
age must be below the 32 years .
5 years age relaxation for the Sc/St or the
3 years age relaxation for the OBC students

Nationality:
Indian citizen

selection process:
1.written test
2.Interview

written test syllabus:
Syllabus related to the your engineering trade and paper pattern related to GATE exam paper pattern.

Computer Science Syllabus for ISRO Scientist Exam
(1) Computer H/W Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combinational and Sequential circuits -- Number representation and Computer Arithmetic (fixed and floating point)

(2) Computer Organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and Data-path, hardwired and micro-programmed control, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Serial communication interface, Instruction pipelining, Cache, main and secondary storage.

(3) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Data structures: Notion of abstract data types, Stack, Queue, List, Set, String, Tree, Binary search tree, Heap, Graph --

(4) Programming Methodology: C programming, Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope, Binding, Parameter passing, Elementary concepts of Object oriented, Functional and Logic Programming --

(5) Algorithms for problem solving: Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths -- Hashing, Sorting, Searching -- Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer) --

(6) Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environment, Code generation, Linking (static and dynamic) --

(7) Operating Systems: Classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), Processes, threads and Inter-process communication, CPU scheduling, Memory management, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

(8) Databases: Relational model (ER-model, relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control --

(9) Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, sliding window protocol, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), TCP/UDP, IP, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in