2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2014, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After B.Ed Eligible for CTET Exam

Here I am providing the eligibility for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test which you are looking for .

CTET Eligibility Qualification 2014 Classes I-V (Paper I) and Classes VI-VIII (Paper II)

CTET Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)

OR

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.

OR

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.

OR

Applicants must pass Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage

Applicants must pass Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).

OR

Applicants must pass Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).

OR

Applicants must pass Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

OR

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Applicants must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

OR

Applicants must pass Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.

For detailed information , here is the attachment

CTET Eligibility Conditions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in