2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th March 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: After 70% in scoring BSC am I eligible for MSc from DU

Sir can I get admission DU after scoring 70% in BSC and what is the selection process for the same
7th March 2016, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After 70% in scoring BSC am I eligible for MSc from DU

The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.

The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3Years Course after 10+2) from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry with 50% or above marks in aggregate and 50% or above marks in Chemistry

Or

B.Sc. (Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass)/B.Sc. (Prog.) (3 years course after 10+2) from Delhi University

B.Sc. (Gen./Programme) with 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry.

Selection Process

The 50% Seats, i.e. 10 seats will be filled up on the basis of merit based on marks obtained vby the candidates who have secured 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry in B.Sc. (Hons.) Courses Examination from University of Delhi.

Remaining 50% seats, i.e. 10 seats will be filled up on the basis of merit based on
marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance test to M.Tech. [CSPT] Admission,
conducted by the Department of Chemistry

Address:

DU

New Delhi,

Delhi 110021

Phone: 011 2700 6900

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in