2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Affiliated Colleges of Gujarat University

As you are asking about the affiliated Colleges of Gujarat University here I would like to provide you the same please have a look on that

Affiliated Colleges of Gujarat University

R. H. Patel Arts & Commerce College R. H. Patel Arts & Commerce College, Ahmedabad

Smt. A.P. Patel Arts & Late Shree N.P. Patel Commerce College Smt. A.P. Patel Arts & Late Shree N.P. Patel Commerce College, Ahmedabad

Smt. S. I. Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce, Anand

M.G. Science Institute M.G. Science Institute, Ahmedabad

M.P.Shah Government Medical College M.P.Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar

GLS Institute of Commerce GLS Institute of Commerce , Ahmedabad

K.B. Raval College of Pharmacy K.B. Raval College of Pharmacy, Gandhinagar

H.L. Institute of Commerce, Ahmedabad H.L. Institute of Commerce, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

R. J. Tibrewal Commerce College, Ahmedabad R. J. Tibrewal Commerce College, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

S. M. Patel Institute of Commerce S. M. Patel Institute of Commerce, Ahmedabad

Shri I.V. Patel College of Commerce Shri I.V. Patel College of Commerce, Nadiad

Parekh Brothers Science College Parekh Brothers Science College, Kheda

Aradhana B.Ed. College Aradhana B.Ed. College, Gandhinagar

Department of Communication, Journalism and Public Relation-Gujarat University

Department of Communication, Journalism and Public Relation-Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

R G Shah Science College R G Shah Science College, Ahmedabad

C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

Government Science College Government Science College, Ahmedabad

Shah K.S.Arts & V.M.Parekh Commerce College, Kapadwenj Shah K.S.Arts & V.M.Parekh Commerce College, Kapadwenj , Kapadwanj

Gujarat Arts and Commerce College (Evening) Gujarat Arts and Commerce College (Evening), Ahmedabad

Pioneer Physiotherapy College Pioneer Physiotherapy College, Vadodara

Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Commerce Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Commerce, Nadiad

S.D.Arts and B.R.Commerce College S.D.Arts and B.R.Commerce College, Mansa

Jayshankar Mahashnkar Pandya Diploma Pharmacy College Jayshankar Mahashnkar Pandya Diploma Pharmacy College, Vadodara

Prashant and Mittal Kansara Pharmacy College Prashant and Mittal Kansara Pharmacy College , Vadodara

Shree Swaminarayan Sanskar Degree Pharmacy College, Ahmedabad

Shree Swaminarayan Sanskar Pharmacy College, Gandhinagar

Government Dental College & Hospital Government Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad

Vaidik Dental College Vaidik Dental College, Daman

Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College, Ahmedabad

M. P. Patel College of Pharmacy M. P. Patel College of Pharmacy, Kapadwanj

For your help i am providing you the Map Location of M. P. Patel College of Pharmacy M. P. Patel College of Pharmacy, Kapadwanj

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=M.+P.+Patel+College+of+Pharmacy+M.+P.+Patel +College+of+Pharmacy,+Kapadwanj&hl=en&ll=23.02267, 73.086205&spn=0.010269,0.01869&sll=47.676564,-122.167513&sspn=0.001878,0.004672&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in