2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th April 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT Tips and Tricks

Can you provide me some good tis for preparation of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) as I will be giving the exam this time, please help me with this?
24th April 2018, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT Tips and Tricks

Some good tis for preparation of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) are as follows:

Always make a plan and then study accordingly

Understand the AFCAT exam syllabus

Prepare from the previous AFCAT exam papers, solve each and every question and you will improve your speed and skills which are required at the time of exam.

Make up an online AFCAT coaching course or join a classroom coaching as per requirements.

Keep all the formulas used in AFCAT exam handy and keep revising them for solid preparation.

Practice regularly which will help you solving quick

Try preparing quants and reasoning sections. Level is average, just brush up basic concepts.

Know the AFCAT exam cut off marks and plan accordingly.

Avoid Mobile Phone, spending time with friends

Take a break and play some favourite sport

Syllabus of the AFCAT

English:
Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases

General Awareness:
History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.

Numerical Ability:
Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)

Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in