2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT permanent commission

I want to know the permanent commission of Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT exam so can you provide me?
8th June 2018, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT permanent commission

The Indian Air Force has published notification of Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT for the recruitment Commissioned Officer vacancies for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying and Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches.

The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments.

AFCAT - 02/2018 Vacancy Details

Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer

Total Vacancy - 182 Posts

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria

Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent;

BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level

Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent

Age Limit

a) Flying Branch

The candidates have to be 20 to 24 years old as on 01st July 2019 (Date of Birth inclusive).

Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02nd July 1993 to 01st July 1999 (both dates inclusive)

b) Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches

20 to 26 years as on 01st July 2019 i.e. born between 02nd July 1993 to 01st July 1999 (both date inclusive)

AFCAT 2019 Important Dates

Registration for Online Applications will Open on 16th June 2018

Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2018

Courses Commencing in: July 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in