2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Afcat Freejobalert

I deadly want to join the Indian Air force. So I have to apply for the AFCAT. Can you forward me free AFCAT alert on mobile freely? Or tell me about the websites that offering the free AFCAT alert by SMS freely? So I can use this service.
Similar Threads
Thread
Ues afcat
What Is SSB in AFCAT
AFCAT For CSE
AFCAT Cut Off
What Is AFCAT
CDS and AFCAT
Ekt afcat
Afcat fts
Afcat set c
AFCAT for MBA
Afcat id
AFCAT What is
Delhi University Freejobalert
Ssb afcat
AFCAT Key Feb
AIIMS Raipur freejobalert
AEC in AFCAT
Afcat ssb
Key For Afcat
Afcat
15th December 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Afcat Freejobalert

Hi sir I want to known about the selection procedure for various post in the Indian Air Force please give me detail of it?
15th December 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Afcat Freejobalert

For get job in the Indian Air Force one had to fight AFCAT here I am providing the detail of the AFCAT selection processor
AFCAT Selection Process:

Indian Air Force (IAF) offers recruits for the post of Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through

Selection Process: Candidates applied for AFCAT will have to go through the selection procedure as follows:

For Technical Branch:
Candidates will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
candidate had to given a written exam which is of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.

After clearing this exam candidate will have to under go further testing of two stages.

Stage-I: consists of Intelligence Test along with other tests, document check.

Stage-II: consists of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.

For Flying Branch:

Candidates will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
candidate had to given a written exam which is of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.

Intelligence Test, Psychological test along with other tests, document check, Group Tests interview & CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System) and or PABT would be administered to eligible candidates.

For Ground Duty Branch:

after that i had to go through Intelligence Test, Psychologial test along with other tests, document check, Group Tests, interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in